Modine Hot Dawg garage heaters are highly recommended for heating your garage or workshop. Available in sizes from 30,000 to 125,000 BTU's. These units can be mounted multiple ways since they are a power vented unit. 80% efficient with 3" venting that can be run horizontally or vertically.
FREE SHIPPING ON UNITS HD30, HD45
FREE SHIPPING TO A BUSINESS ON HD60, HD75, H100, HD125
Hot Dawg Features
- 80% Rated Efficiency
- Extremely Quiet Operation
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane
- Direct Spark Ignition
- Small Compact Design
- Certified for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Use
- Power Exhaust allows for multiple venting options
- Unit can be flipped over to change the location of gas and venting connections.
- Permanently-Lubricated Fan Motor for Trouble-Free Dependability
- Full 10-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger
- 3" Vent Connection (Models HD30 - HD75)
- 4" Vent Connection (Models HD100 - HD125)
- 110 Volt - Direct Wire Power Supply Required
- CSA Certified
Clearances to Combustibles
Top 1", Access Side 18", Non Access Side 1", Rear 18"
Models up to 75K Btu's have built in mounting brackets that allow you to mount the heater to the ceiling with only 1" of clearance.
Models HD100 and HD125 are mounted by using 4 threaded 3/8" rods.
Please view the spec sheet and owner's manual for more information on venting, installation, and dimensions of each unit.
We also stock most of the common repair parts for the Hot Dawg Heaters