Unique Off Grid 2 Cu. Ft. Propane FreezerSKU: Unique-UGP-2
The Unique 2.2 Cu. Ft. Model UGP 2 chest freezer is a rugged, lightweight freezer featuring side handles and a small footprint for easy portability. It can run on propane, 12V or 110V power for maximum versatility.
FREE SHIPPING TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS OR FREIGHT TERMINAL IN THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES
Need more freezer capacity for longer stays at the camp, cabin or cottage? Want to make sure that your frozen food makes it all the way to the cottage without having to bother with ice, coolers and mess? This rugged, lightweight freezer features side handles and a small footprint for easy portability, and it can run on propane, 12V or 110V power for maximum versatility.
Operation: Propane, 12V, or 110V
SPECIFICATIONS / FEATURES
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 26.5" x 25.75" x 20"
- Weight : 74 lbs / 33.5 kg
- Gas Consumption: 0.18 gallons / day
- Run Time: Runs up to 30 days on a 20 lb propane tank
- BTU: 1000 max., 500 min
- AC Power: 110V, 1.45 Amp., 160 Watts
- DC Power: 12V, 13.3 Amp., 150 Watts
- Weight: 74 lbs/33.5 kg
- 12V DC Adapter Optional (not included)
- Color: Grey
- Electronic battery ignition
- Side mounted controls
- Built-in level indicator (unit must be level while operating for optimal performance)
- Flame indicator
- Comes with regulator and hose (equipped to handle a 20 lb propane tank)
All installation and service of these units should be performed by a qualified installation and service agency including the use of the installation and service manuals which are specifically intended for use by a qualified installation and service agency.
"This Item Ships By Freight"
Freight Receiving and Damage Reporting Procedure
Your signature on a delivering carrier's freight Bill Of Lading (BOL) constitutes acceptance of the merchandise "as is" and in good order. If you do not inspect before signing you are, for all practical purposes, waiving "our" right to collect on a damage claim even if the damage is "concealed". Remember, once you sign, the merchandise and the responsibility is yours!
During delivery should you determine any damages or shortages, you MUST note the damage or shortage on the delivery "Bill Of Lading" before you sign it!
Freight Shipment Policy
California Residents: "Warning" Click this link for Proposition 65 regulations